Monday, November 26, 2007

Here we go again!

Josiah's going into the hospital again...
I'm thankful that we were able to stay out of the hospital for Thanksgiving and my parent's 50th anniversary.

Josiah is really sick and will need to go in now though. We have been holding back for the holiday weekend, and can't wait any longer.

The tricky thing about this hospitalization is that I need to take all the kids with me. We will stay overnight in a trailer in the parking lot. In the past, my parents have watched the kids while dh was at work, but with their health so bad, they will not be able to do that this time.

Please pray for peace for Josiah. He has never had to spend the nights alone. He is a bit concerned.

I don't know if Christalin will be admitted as well. We will find out tomorrow morning.

Please pray for logistics. I'm not sure how to feed my kids while we're there. We cant afford to go to the cafeteria every day for three weeks. Also, trying to keep all four kids entertained while we are quarantined in the room will be tricky.

The good thing is we should be home for Christmas!

Thank you for your prayers! They are so appreciated!

No comments: