Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

 


Happy resurrection Day!! We had a quiet Easter this year. Christalin and I were very busy memorizing lines for the Easter sketch. Christalin and I did a sketch where the little girl finds out that the Easter bunny is not real. It was a good one. It had a lot of lines and Christalin did such a great job. The sketch was kind of serious, but she played the crowd and had them laughing. It was pretty funny. She really loves acting! I enjoyed being able to do it with her. I just wished that I had her knack for memorizing lines! She picked them up so quickly. I had to work like anything to memorize my lines! I hope we can do more plays together. We probably reached about 2,500 people over Easter weekend. It was really neat.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: