Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas tour of our home

 
 
 
 


I love Christmas time. Our tradition is to decorate the day after Thanksgiving. We may not get everything done that day, but that's when we start. It is so nice to be home for Christmas this year. We get to enjoy being home and also enjoying all the Christmas parties as well. I wished the kids felt better, but it is good to be home and not in the hospital. I don't know if I have a favorite decoration. The basket of cones and ornaments with the angel is new this year. We bought some of those yummy cinnamon cones. It smells sooo good. We actually have a new tree. This one has the lights already on it. It is taller and skinnier than our old one, but looks more realistic. I like it. I hosted our bunco ladies group at our house last Friday, so I really pushed to get all the decorations up this year. I think it looks beautiful. So from our house to yours, Merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Molly said...

What a beautiful tree! Have a Merry Christmas!

Bonita said...

Great stockings!

R. Charles said...

Your Tree looks Beautiful! and seeing your children brings back memories of when I was the little lady among my three brothers.Now my oldest son is a Tiger scout....Time does fly! Have a Blessed, safe, and prosperous Holiday.