Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Quotes to Ponder...

I haven't kept up with my quotes to ponder for a while. This post will be a bit different from ones in the past. I'm sitting up at Children's Hospital with a bit of a heavy heart.
I just talked to my dad. He has been having pains in his stomach. The doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with him. They did test after test and everything came back negative. Until today. The cancer is back. He already started chemotherapy, which means we will not be able to see him or my mom for at least another six months due to my kid's MRSA.

The good news is that Christalin gets to go home from the hospital today. She has been here for two weeks. The bad news is Josiah has to stay. He hasn't responded as quickly to the treatments. I don't know what to do. Please pray for logistics.

I feel like crying, but I'm kind of in a goldfish bowl here, with nurses, and doctors coming and going all the time. Please pray for my heavy heart. Thank you for your prayers!
__________________

I was facebooking and a couple of quotes stood out to me. I hope they help you too.

“If you have one eye on yesterday, and one eye on tomorrow, you're going to be cockeyed today.”
~ Author Unknown ~

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES; it takes away today's PEACE.
When you go through a trial, the sovereignty of God is the pillow upon which you lay your head.” - Spurgeon

No comments: