Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back to school!


We officially started back to school on Monday September 8. It has been going well, but I'm not finding as much time to get caught up on my blog! I have several things to get blogged about. Unfortunately, I don't have time just yet. The kids had auditions for the Christmas play last week. Joshua got one of the main parts and Joseph got a speaking part too. Since this is Christalin's first year, she will be in the choir. All four kids are going to be in the adult "Christmas Madrigal" play we're putting on this Christmas. I will be in this one as well. I tried to talk Mike in to being a juggler, but he has so much on his plate right now, he decided not to. It will be fun to have all the kids and I in a play together. I haven't been in a play with the kids since "Cheaper by the Dozen" when Josiah was 8. I'm looking forward to it! It will be a renaissance play with jugglers, singers, kings and queens and a "boars head" dinner to boot! Our extra time has now been gobbled up with play practices! The kids are also in the worship team, of which Mike and I help co-lead. Then of course there is Scouts. We dropped karate right now, since Josiah and Christalin are not feeling that well. They need as much rest as they can get. Hopefully we will re-join karate after the new year. So, life is busy! Enjoy every moment!

No comments: