Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Weiner Mobile is in town!

 
This is a trip down memory lane! Do you remember the Oscar Meyer Hot dog Mobile? I can't remember if I have ever seen it in person or if it was just on a commercial. I was taking my nephew to school the other day and we saw this driving down the road! Pretty crazy! Later on, my sister called me and asked me if I wanted a weiner whistle. But Of Course!

The nice ladies at the weiner mobile let us sing the Oscar Meyer song over the cell phone. She let my sister grab the weiner whistles for us. My kids did not know the weiner song. I had to teach them, but they are quick learners.

Now we're the proud owners of 5 weinie whistles! Just like what that guy wanted on the movie Santa Claus, remember? I did have to have the kids give the whistle chorus a break as four whistles going at once was giving me a headache! I wonder if I could count this as "Music Appreciation" for school?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: