Saturday, May 17, 2008

No More shots!


Shots are awful. I always seem to be at the doctors office, but somehow I got behind on all the kids immunizations. So all the kids had to have three or four shots!

I'm glad we're all caught up. I hate shots. Josiah has been taking these terrible shots every two weeks for the past six months. There are three shots that go slowly into the fatty part of the back of his arm. They are excruciating. It is especially hard on him, but it is hard on the other kids too. They would moan and cry when we had another shot day. It was very hard.

The kids would be troopers reading books while we had to wait for two hours after each shot. It was no fun.

When we went to Children's last, the doctor told us that if the shots hadn't helped him yet, they wouldn't help him. So NO MORE SHOTS! I'm happy about the no-more-shots bit, but sad that they didn't help Josiah feel better.

No comments: