Saturday, July 19, 2008

I believe I can fly!!!



There is this great company called Challenge Air. We heard about them through the Starlight Starbright Foundation. They have a program where seriously ill kids can take a day and go flying! We all got to go up in the planes as a family, since we have two kids that are seriously ill. Each kid can have two guests. Josiah went up with Mike and Joseph and Christalin went up with Joshua and I. The kids had such a great time! I had never been up in a little airplane before. We were able to fly over Everett for half an hour. The pilot let Christalin and Josiah fly the plane too! It was a real rollercoaster ride for us until Christalin got the hang of it!! It was so incredible! Unfortunately, the batteries died on my camera, so I only got pictures of Josiah's crew on the plane. I was bummed. It was an incredible day. I can't wait until next year! Thank you Challenge Air!

No comments: