Friday, July 25, 2008

Someone stole my bike!!

I'm so frustrated! We got home from family camp last Friday, and my husband took all six of our bikes out of the back of his truck and put them in the open carport. We have never had any trouble with anything getting stolen in our neighborhood. I just went outside to ride my bike and it's gone! All the rest of the bikes are there, but mine.

I'm sad because I've had that bike for nearly 17 years. Dh and I took some money my boss gave me and bought matching bikes for our wedding present. It was sentimental among other things. It was in practically new condition, as I hadn't been riding it extensively since I was either pregnant or had little ones!

I'm just now getting to a point in my life that I can ride my bike, and now it's gone. I'm sad. We don't have the funds to buy a new one.

Sometimes I get so tired of this old world...

No comments: