Thursday, August 7, 2008

Letterboxing... What a great day!


I have been wanting to do letterboxing since the kids were little. We finally did our first search yesterday. The site was just a walk away from our house. Unfortunately, the box was long gone. The kids were so disappointed!

So today, my dh had to go pick up his tour bus at the mechanics down in Vancouver. We had to drive him down, so he could drive the bus back up. I got online and looked up some letterbox searches in the area. We found one that was really close to where we had to be any way. It was at a nice little park. We did our stamping thing and had a picnic to top it off. It was a lot of fun!

Now if we have to go out anywhere, I think I will try and look up some letterbox searches before we go. It is a hoot!

To start with, we just used ready made stamps, but I would like to have the kids carve their own someday. We used the site letterboxing.org.

No comments: