Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ugh!!! Now my son's bike has been stolen!!!

My bike was stolen a week or two ago. We went outside to go bike riding and my son's bike is gone!! I can't believe it! We have been home all day! The carport is right next to the parlor where we all hang out. I am in shock that someone would do this in broad daylight when we're home!

We called the police on my bike, but there isn't much they can do. I'll have my dh call again on this bike too, but I don't hold much hope of recovery.

My dh has now chained all the bikes together and even set up a trap to catch the thief, but I'm feeling a bit shook up. Our neighborhood has been so safe. I even saw a police officer patrol the streets yesterday! My kids are feeling unsafe, as well. However, I think the sunshine has helped them past their uneasiness. They are outside playing right now.

I'm just so frustrated!

No comments: