Friday, November 21, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

 
Well, it's official. Christmas is coming. While the kids have been having Christmas Play Practice every Saturday morning since the end of September, I just haven't had the holiday spirit yet.

On a whim, I signed up for an ornament exchange. We were to make 11 ornaments and send them out, then we would get 11 ornaments back again. It sounded like fun! So the kids and I decided to make some Norwegian Heart ornaments. Then they had the idea of choosing stickers that would correlate with the certain books in the Five in a Row curriculum.

I think they turned out really nice. I think we will try and make more to give out to family for Christmas.

Our first Christmas decoration we put up this year is a wreath we put on the kid's bedroom door. We're hanging all the ornaments we receive on it.

Now it is beginning to look and feel like Christmas.......
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen U. said...

I love your ornaments Loralin! Great idea!