Thursday, March 6, 2008

It's Here! It's Here! It's Here! It's Here!



Yay!! I went out to my garden today and the flowers are starting to bloom! I must be having a brain fade today. I can't remember what the little purple flowers with the white are called. Can you identify them?



I have one single daffodil starting to bloom and my heather is in full bloom. I love spring. I know, I know, I'm in a bit of denial since I had to scrape the ice off my windshield this morning. But the crocuses have bloomed (Hey! I remembered the name of the flower! Aren't you proud of me? ;-))

I wish I could use the cool little faces that I can use on other boards here. I would be using my clap smilie and my hopping smilie. I suppose someone would know how to use them in their blog. Do you? If so, help!

Have a great Spring day! I'm walking with a spring in my step today!

No comments: