Monday, March 31, 2008

Aaah! I'm being graded!

I posted a while ago about that Spanish class I'm taking on line. (www.livemocha.com) Things are a bit crazy around here as we prepare for the Science Fair and Boy Scout camp this week. As a result, I haven't done my lessons. When I peeked over there today, everything was marked PAST DUE in red! Yikes! I hate things like that! So, I hurried through and did last weeks lessons all in one day. It is probably a good thing, since I need accountability. I tend to get excited about things, do it for a couple of weeks then flake out. I don't mean to, honestly. It just sort of happens that way.

I have to laugh though, I always wonder why my kids don't like things marked wrong in red on their papers. I go through my lessons and cringe if I get any of them wrong. Then there's the whole procrastination factor... I wonder where they get it from??

No comments: