Sunday, February 24, 2008

Acting runs in the family I guess...

Well, with the kids all doing their acting stuff, I guess I got bit by the acting bug too. I figured it was about time for me to get back into acting. The last play I did was "Cheaper by the Dozen" about five years ago! I can't believe it has been so long! I did try out for one other play within the past five years, but I didn't get a part.

I auditioned last Sunday and Tuesday the director called. I got a part! So now I will be having practices about six hours a week for a couple of months. It is a big commitment, and I only got a very small part! I figured it has been so long maybe the directors have forgotten if I can act or not! No, really a small part is ok. Since it has been so long, it will be nice to not have so many lines to memorize I only have about 15 lines. I have to memorize it by Thursday, so I should be working on that instead of blogging. Must walk away from the computer.....must walk away from the computer....

No comments: