Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bye to a friend....


I really don't see how the military families do it. I am such a home-body. I don't think I could handle moving every few years all around the country and sometimes around the world. Let alone having dh gone for months at a time. I certainly do not have what it takes to deal with that. My hats are off to all of you military families. May God richly bless each and every one of you.

My friend Hilary and her family are moving to Texas on a military transfer. She was Joseph's assistant den leader since he was a Tiger. She did a great job! Her daughter was one of my daughter's best friends. Christalin will always remember the Build a Bear birthday/going away party that my friend's daughter had. She will always have her pink poodle to remember her by. We had a going away party at the glow-golf place at the mall with the Bear den. The boys had so much fun. We will miss Hilary and her family.

I was asked to take Hilary's place as an assistant den leader for Joseph's den. I'm excited to do it! There are ten boys in the den, so it will be a fun adventure for all.

No comments: