Friday, February 8, 2008

You are not going to believe this!





Last month I blogged about an audition in Seattle that the kids went to. They had told me that they would call at the latest Tuesday, January 29. I did get a call from the school wanting both of my kids. However, at $10,000 each, it was a bit out of our budget! I didn't get a call from the agent, but I thought, well, the kids had fun anyway.

I just now got a call from the agent! He wants to represent Josiah! He told me he very rarely finds anyone from these "events". But he called Josiah a "diamond in the rough."

Omigoodness! This is Superman's agent! He wants us to put together a portfolio that he can send to his producer friends. I'm still a bit surprised. It still might not lead to anything but Wow! That is such an honor for Josiah to be asked! I'm pretty proud of him. I posted the kids pictures we used, but I had taken them down to Fred Meyer and cropped them and turned them so they looked really even nicer. What fun!

2 comments:

Molly said...

How exciting!

Love the header picture, btw. You have a beautiful family!

Erin Behen said...

That is amazing...I couldn't pick a more perfect kid for this...be sure and let us know how this all goes!