Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Happy Birthday to me!!
I am soooo silly. I didn't have the guts this morning to tell my best friend that it is my birthday. However, I am posting it here for the world to see!

My dsil came over with a present. She is so great. She always remembers my birthday! However, I'm wondering what exactly she and my brother are trying to say? A couple of years ago they got me a "Denise Austin Hourglass Figure Workout ball." I actually like it! This year she gave me this real pretty sweatshirt with a matching scarf. I love it, but it is in size LARGE. She also gave me some MK cellulite reducer cream! Now I know I have gained weight over the years....but I don't think I'm fat.

Well, what is fat? Ten pounds overweight? Twenty? Thirty? Forty? More? I guess it's like when you were little you felt like older people were soooo OOOOLLLLDDDDDD. Now that I've hit my forties, the OLD age people are ever-so-much more older. Hey! That's it! OLD is fifty years older than whatever age I am! Sooo, on that note, being fat is fifty pounds over my present weight.... NNAAAAA that doesn't seem right! Anyway, I guess whatever it is, I better keep working out five days a week. I have been working out consistently four to five days a week since September. I haven't lost a pound. But, I wonder how many pounds I would have gained had I not been working out? That's a scary thought. I am having a hard time getting old!

No comments: